Vibe Sessions Contest
Calling ALL Independent Artists from all genres including, Poets,
Singers, Rappers, and Bands. This contest is for you! Artist with the most
engagement can win a Professional LIVE in Studio Performance!
Contest runs the month of April (Start date 4/1/21)
3 Easy Steps to Qualify:
1. Be an Artist on the MVP Vibe Platform
2. Post Your Content on/after April 1st
3. Share and Invite fans to “MVP Vibe” to view, like, and comment on your posts to increase engagement.
Contest Ends 4/30/21
· All performances shared by Artist inside the MVP Vibe platform will be reviewed for views, likes, and comments for highest engagement.
· Two winners will be selected
Winner receives: Professional Studio Performance
· 1st Winner gets 45 minutes performance including short interview.
· 2nd Wild Card Selection winner receives 15 minutes performance also includes short interview.
· Artists are responsible for lodging and transportation to and from the Studio.
· Location: Bohemian Photography, 2101 Winter St #C7, Houston, TX 77007
OFFICIAL CONTEST RULES
THIS CONTEST IS INTENDED FOR PARTICIPANTS IN THE UNITED STATES ONLY AND WILL BE GOVERNED BY U.S. LAW. DO NOT ENTER IF YOU ARE NOT ELIGIBLE AND LOCATED IN THE UNITED STATES AT THE TIME OF ENTRY. Contest Name: LIVE STUDIO PERFORMANCE (the “Contest”) This Contest is sponsored solely by MVP Vibe, LLC. (“Sponsor”). Any questions or comments regarding the Contest must be directed to the Sponsor “firstname.lastname@example.org”.
ELIGIBILITY: This Contest is open only to individuals who (i) are legal residents of the 50 states of the United States or the District of Columbia, and (ii) who are 18 years of age or older at the time of entry (19 or older if a resident of Alabama or Nebraska). If you are not a legal resident of the United States, or you are not the required age as of time of entry, you are not eligible to enter this Contest or to win a prize. Employees, contractors, officers and directors of Sponsor, its affiliates, parent companies, subsidiaries, divisions, suppliers, distributors and advertising, promotional and judging agencies, and any third party prize provider(s) and/or prize fulfillment service (collectively, the “Contest Entities”); and members of the immediate families (spouse and biological, adoptive or step-parents, grandparents, children, grandchildren and siblings, and each of their respective spouses regardless of where they reside) or households (whether related or not) of any of the above individuals are not eligible to participate in the Contest or win the prize. Any person who has won a prize (or whose household has won a prize) in any promotion sponsored by Sponsor in the thirty (30) days prior to this Contest start date is not eligible to win a prize in this Contest.
ENTRY AND ELIGIBILITY GUIDELINES: All entries posted must comply with the following guidelines.
POSTING CRITERIA: Posting must be made by importing (from device directly) or uploading (from one of the designated locations.) content in the artist profile under performance tab featuring a performance of original content. Proof of ownership may be required by sponsor. Artist participating must have post performances before the end of the contest date.
JUDGMENT PROCESS: The total view count of the performances will determine the winner of the 1st prize: 45 minutes of Live studio performance recorded. The 2nd prize 15 minutes of Live studio performance recorded, will be a wild card selection by the sponsor and Contest entities.
Views are based on the defined parameters mentioned below. The view counts are located inside MVP Vibe platform listed underneath the performance for all users to view. The decision of disqualifying any participant due to the breach of the rules or policies will be completely at the sole discretion of the Sponsor and will take place without any intimation to the participants.
The Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify the participants in its sole discretion. In the event of two or more contestants have the same number of views; the Sponsor will select final winner. ALL DECISIONS OF THE SPONSOR REGARDING THE FINAL DECISION AND IN REGARD TO ALL MATTERS RELATING TO THE CONTEST (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ELIGIBILITY) SHALL BE FINAL AND BINDING IN ALL RESPECTS. Participants agree that all decisions made by the Sponsor relating to any and all issues related to this Contest are final and binding. At the conclusion of the contest deadline, the performances with the highest views will be determine the winner. The winner will be announced in on the MVP Vibe Platform in May 2021
1. Potential contest winner(s) is subject to verification, including verification of eligibility. If a participant is unable to verify his/her information, the participant will automatically be disqualified and their prize, if any, will be forfeited. The Sponsor reserves the right to determine an alternate winner in accordance with these Official Rules in the event that that any winner is disqualified, cannot be contacted, or is deemed ineligible for any reason, or is not available to participate in any applicable contest events. The potential winner will be notified by direct message inside MVP Vibe platform, email, and if phone number is provided. THE SPONSOR WILL DIRECT MESSAGE, EMAIL, AND CALL THE POTENTIAL WINNER THREE (3) TIMES WITHIN ONE (1) DAY. THE POTENTIAL WINNER MUST ANSWER ONE OF THE DIRECT MESSAGES, EMAILS, OR CALLS. IF THE POTENTIAL WINNER DOES NOT RESPOND TO ONE OF THE CALLS WITHIN THAT DAY, THE POTENTIAL WINNER WILL BE DISQUALIFIED AND SPONSOR WILL SELECT AN ALTNERATE WINNER BASED ON THE ABOVE CRITERIA, WHO WILL ALSO BE NOTIFIED IN THE SAME METHOD ON THE SAME DAY. Sponsor is not obligated to and will not leave a voicemail or other message when contacting the potential winner. Notification is deemed to have occurred immediately upon placing of a phone call, emailing or direct messaging. The Sponsor is not responsible for any change of email address and/or telephone number of participants. The Sponsor is not responsible for and shall not be liable for late, misdirected or unsuccessful efforts to notify a potential winner(s). If the potential winner does not claim the prize within the appropriate time given upon, the participant will automatically be disqualified, and their prize will be forfeited.
2. PRIZE(S) Two (2) Grand Prizes: A forty-five minutes of a live studio performance. Wild Card Prize: fifteen minutes of a live studio performance both recorded at Bohemian Photography date to be determined. Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”): $2000.00. No more than the advertised number of prizes shall be awarded. The prize is subject to certain terms and conditions as specified herein. A prize may not be sold, traded, or commissioned, and is not exchangeable, transferable, substitutable, or redeemable for cash except in Sponsor's sole discretion. Prize details and availability are subject to change. Sponsor is not the supplier or guarantor of any prize, unless otherwise specified. Prizing may be fulfilled by a third party fulfillment Sponsor. The prize will only be awarded if properly claimed according to the Rules. All costs and expenses related to the prize acceptance, the prize, and/or prize use not specified herein as being provided are the sole responsibility of winner(s). All prizes provided by: sponsor Conditions and restrictions may apply. Limit: One (1) prize per person/household. ALL PRIZES ARE AWARDED “AS IS” AND THE SPONSOR DOES NOT MAKE (AND IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR) ANY REPRESENTATIONS, GUARANTEES, OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, IN FACT OR IN LAW, RELATING TO ANY PRIZE (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE), AND ALL SUCH WARRANTIES ARE HEREBY DISCLAIMED.
4. PUBLICITY. Except where prohibited, by accepting a prize, winner(s) grant the Sponsor permission to use their names, characters, images, voices, and likenesses worldwide, in perpetuity, in any and all media now known or hereinafter invented in any and all marketing and promotional materials and waive any claims to royalty, right, or remuneration for such use. Each winner’s name may be included in a publicly available winners list.
6. RELEASES, CONDITIONS, AND LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY. By participating in the Contest, each participant agrees to release and waive any and all claims of liability against the Contest Entities and any applicable third party fulfillment service and each of their respective employees and agents (collectively, the “Released Parties”) from and against from any and all liability, loss or damage (including personal injury) incurred with respect to the conduct of or participation in the Contest, or receipt, possession, and/or use or misuse of any prize, including any travel related thereto. By accepting the prize, winner(s) hereby agrees that: (i) to release each of the Released Parties from any and all claims in connection with the Contest and the award or use of the prizes; and (ii) where allowed by law, sign a publicity release confirming consent to use the winner’s name/likeness as set forth in Section 4 prior to acceptance of the prize. The Released Parties are not responsible or liable to any participant or winner or any person claiming through such participant or winner for failure to supply the prize or any part thereof, by reason of any acts of God, any action, regulation, order or request by any governmental or quasi-governmental entity (whether or not the action, regulations, order or request proves to be invalid), equipment failure, threatened terrorist acts, terrorist acts, air raid, blackout, act of public enemy, earthquake, volcanic eruption, war (declared or undeclared), fire, flood, epidemic, explosion, unusually severe weather, hurricane, embargo, labor dispute or strike (whether legal or illegal) labor or material shortage, transportation interruption of any kind, work slow-down, civil disturbance, insurrection, riot, or any other cause beyond the Contest Entities’ sole control. Upon awarding the prize, the Sponsor will have no further obligation to winner.
7. CONDUCT AND DECISIONS. All decisions of the Sponsor will be final and binding on all matters relating to this Contest. Persons who violate any rule, gain unfair advantage in participating in the Contest, or obtain winner status using fraudulent means will be disqualified. The Sponsor will interpret these Rules and resolve any disputes, conflicting claims or ambiguities concerning the rules or the Contest and the Sponsor’s decisions concerning such disputes shall be final. Any reference in these Official Rules or as part of the Contest to the Sponsor’s "discretion" and/or any exercise of discretion by the Sponsor shall mean in Sponsor’s "sole and unfettered discretion." The Sponsor further reserves the right to terminate the Contest if in its sole judgment, the rules or the integrity of the Contest have been violated or compromised in any way, intentionally or unintentionally by any person whether or not a participant in the Contest. In the event the Contest is terminated, Sponsor will award the prize(s) in a manner to be determined by Sponsor from all eligible participants prior to termination. If applicable material changes to the Contest rules will be updated on www.mvpvibe.com, when practical. The Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of this provision.
8. BINDING ARBITRATION. Any controversy or claim arising out of or relating to the Sponsor Contest shall be settled by binding arbitration in a location determined by the arbitrator as set forth herein (provided that such location is reasonably convenient for claimant), or at such other location as may be mutually agreed upon by the parties, in accordance with the procedural rules for commercial disputes set forth in the Comprehensive Arbitration Rules and Procedures of JAMS (“JAMS Rules and Procedures”) then prevailing, and judgment upon the award rendered by the arbitrator(s) may be entered in any court having jurisdiction thereof. The arbitrator shall be selected pursuant to the JAMS Rules and Procedures. The arbitrator shall apply Texas law consistent with the Federal Arbitration Act and applicable statutes of limitations, and shall honor claims of privilege recognized at law. In the event that the claimant is able to demonstrate that the costs of arbitration will be prohibitive as compared to the costs of litigation, Sponsor will pay as much of the claimant’s filing and hearing fees in connection with the arbitration as the arbitrator deems necessary to prevent the arbitration from being cost-prohibitive. If any part of this arbitration provision is deemed to be invalid, unenforceable or illegal (other than that claims will not be arbitrated on a class or representative basis), or otherwise conflicts with the rules and procedures established by JAMS, then the balance of this arbitration provision shall remain in effect and shall be construed in accordance with its terms as if the invalid, unenforceable, illegal or conflicting provision were not contained herein. If, however, the portion that is deemed invalid, unenforceable or illegal is that claims will not be arbitrated on a class or representative basis, then the entirety of this arbitration provision shall be null and void, and neither claimant nor Sponsor shall be entitled to arbitrate their dispute. Upon filing a demand for arbitration, all parties to such arbitration shall have the right of discovery, which discovery shall be completed within sixty days after the demand for arbitration is made, unless further extended by mutual agreement of the parties. THE ARBITRATION OF DISPUTES PURSUANT TO THIS PARAGRAPH SHALL BE IN THE PARTICIPANT’S INDIVIDUAL CAPACITY, AND NOT AS A PLAINTIFF OR CLASS MEMBER IN ANY PURPORTED CLASS OR REPRESENTATIVE PROCEEDING. THE ARBITRATOR MAY NOT CONSOLIDATE OR JOIN THE CLAIMS OF OTHER PERSONS OR PARTIES WHO MAY BE SIMILARLY SITUATED. DO NOT ENTER THIS CONTEST IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO HAVE ANY CLAIM OR CONTROVERSY ARBITRATED IN ACCORDANCE WITH THESE OFFICIAL RULES.
9. MISCELLANEOUS. Sponsor reserves the right to determine eligibility should special circumstances arise, all decisions are considered final and binding. Sponsor disclaims any responsibility to notify participants of any aspect related to the conduct of the Contest. As a condition of participating in the Contest, participants agree (and agree to confirm in writing) that: (a) under no circumstances will participants be permitted to obtain costs, judgments, or awards for, and participants hereby knowingly and expressly waives all rights to claim or seek punitive, incidental, consequential, special, or any other damages, other than for actual, third-party out-of-pocket expenses, and in such limitation, participants further waives any rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased; (b) any and all disputes, claims, or causes of action arising out of or connected with this Contest, or any prize awarded, shall be resolved individually, through binding arbitration as set forth above, without resort to any form of class action; and (c) any and all claims, judgments, and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred (if any), excluding attorneys’ fees and court costs. Some jurisdictions do not allow the limitations or exclusion of liability, so the above may not apply to every participant. Participation in the Contest constitutes participant’s full and unconditional agreement to, and acceptance of these Official Rules. Winning a prize is contingent upon participant’s fulfillment of all requirements set forth herein.
10. COMPLIANCE WITH LAW AND GOVERNING LAW. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of the Contest Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of participants and Sponsor in connection with the Contest, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Texas, U.S.A., without giving effect to the conflict of laws rules thereof, and any matters or proceedings which are not subject to arbitration as set forth in Section 8 of these Official Rules and/or for entering any judgment on an arbitration award, shall take place in the State of Texas, in the City of Houston.
For more information, review our Terms and Conditions and Copy Right Policy.