Last modified: September 1, 2021
Musicians, Vocalists, Poets “M.V.P. Vibe”, LLC ("Company" or "We") respect your privacy and are committed to protecting it through our compliance with this policy.
This policy describes the types of information we may collect from you or that you may provide when you visit the website www.mvpvibe.com (our "Website") and our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting, and disclosing that information.
This policy applies to information we collect:
- On this Website.
- In email, text, and other electronic messages between you and this Website.
- Through mobile and desktop applications you download from this Website, which provide dedicated non-browser-based interaction between you and this Website.
It does not apply to information collected by:
- us offline or through any other means, including on any other website operated by Company, ourApp, or any third party (including our affiliates and subsidiaries); or
- any third party (including our affiliates and subsidiaries), including through any application or content (including advertising) that may link to or be accessible from or on the Website
Children Under the Age of 13
Our Website is not intended for children under 13 years of age. No one under age 13 may provide any information to or on the Website. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13. If you are under 13, do not use or provide any information on this Website or on or through any of its features, or register on the Website, use any of the interactive or public comment features of this Website or provide any information about yourself to us, including your name, address, telephone number, email address, or any screen name or user name you may use. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 13 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 13, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
California residents under 16 years may have additional rights regarding the collection and sale of their personal information.Pleasesee your California Privacy Rights for more information.
Information We Collect About You and How We Collect It
We collect several types of information from and about users of our Website, including information:
- by which you may be personally identified, such as name, postal address, e-mail address, telephone number, or any other identifier by which you may be contacted online or offline
- that is about you but individually does not identify you, such as, pages you visit, comments you make; and/or
- that is automatically collected, such as your internet connection, the equipment you use to access our Website and usage details.
We collect this information:
- Directly from you when you provide it to us.
- Automatically as you navigate through the site. Information collected automatically may include usage details, IP addresses, and information collected through cookies, web beacons, and other tracking technologies.
- From third parties, for example, our business partners.
Information You Provide to Us. The information we collect on or through our Website may include:
- Personally Identifiable Information: Such as name, email address,physical address, contacts, age,birthdate,photograph,financial information, telephone number,zip code, or any information you choose to provide to usthat can identify you offline, subscribing to our service, posting material, conduct a transaction, or requesting further services. We may also ask you for information when you enter a contest or promotion sponsored by us, and when you report a problem with our Website.
- Records and copies of your correspondence (including email addresses), if you contact us.
- The User Contributions you upload. This can include information in or about the User Contribution, such as the location of a video or the time it was created.
- Your responses to surveys that we might ask you to complete for research purposes.
- Transaction details: Tracking of number tips by fans to artists, amounts of tips.
- You usage of the Website, such as the types of content you view, the actions you take, the people or accounts you interact with, the time and duration of your activities, and/or the features you use.
- Actions others take and information they provide about you. This can include if other comment or share a User Contribution with you, send a message to you, or import your contact information.
- Metadata provided with User Contributions: User Contributions may contain metadata, which is explained below in further detail under Automatic Information Collection.
If you provide content for publication or display ("Posted") on public areas of the Website or our website(collectively, "User Contributions"),we cannot restrict viewing or listening to any content to the general public. Your User Contributions are Posted and transmitted to others at your own risk. Additionally, we cannot control the actions of third parties with whom you may choose to share your User Contributions. Therefore, we cannot and do not guarantee that your User Contributions will not be viewed by unauthorized persons.User Contributions also include data that is collected automatically by us, please see “Metadata from User Contributions” below for more information.
When you create an Artist account with the Website, you may choose to provide the following information:
- Artist title
- Event promotional and marketing materials
- Category of artistry
- Uploaded images
- Description of artist
- Any other information you wish to provide
When you create a Business account with the Website, you may choose to provide the following information:
- Artist title
- Event promotional and marketing materials
- Category of artistry
- Uploaded images
- Description of artist(s)
- Any other information you wish to provide
Information We Collect Through Automatic Data Collection Technologies.As you navigate through and interact with our Website, we may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions, and patterns, including:
- Details of your visits to our Website, including traffic data, location data, logs, and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on the Website.
- Information about your computer and internet connection, including your IP address, operating system, and browser type.
The information we collect automatically is may include personal information, or we may maintain it or associate it with personal information we collect in other ways or receive from third parties. It helps us to improve our Website and to deliver a better and more personalized service, including by enabling us to:
- Estimate our audience size and usage patterns.
- Store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize our Website according to your individual interests.
- Speed up your searches.
- Recognize you when you return to our Website.
The technologies we use for this automatic data collection may include:
- Strictly Necessary Cookies. These are cookies that are required to operate the Website. Their purposes include security and authorization of Users.
- Functional Cookies. These Cookies recognize your log-in activity on the Platform,such asremember your preferences, provide you personalized content, and recognize when you log-in to the Website.
- Targeting Cookies. These Cookies track your specific interactions with the Website such as tips, pages visited,and links you have followed. We use this information to provide you the best experience possible while using our Website and to tailor advertisements relevant to your interests.Please see “How We use Your Information” for more information.
- Flash Cookies. Certain features of our Website may use local stored objects (or Flash cookies) to collect and store information about your preferences and navigation to, from, and on our Website. Flash cookies are not managed by the same browser settings as are used for browser cookies. For information about managing your privacy and security settings for Flash cookies, see Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information.
- Web Beacons. Pages of our the Website and our e-mails may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs) that permit the Company, for example, to count users who have visited those pages or opened an email and for other related website statistics (for example, recording the popularity of certain website content and verifying system and server integrity).
We do not collect personal information automatically, but we may tie this information to personal information about you that we collect from other sources or you provide to us.
We do not control these third parties' tracking technologies or how they may be used. If you have any questions about an advertisement or other targeted content, you should contact the responsible provider directly. For information about how you can opt out of receiving targeted advertising from many providers, see Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information.
How We Use Your Information
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information, to:
- Provide you with the Website and its contents, and any other information, products or services that you request from us.
- Customize content provided to you, for instance, provide you with similar Artists or Businesses to your viewing history.
- Support social functions, including you and other Users sharing, downloading, and/or interacting with the User Contributions.
- Provide you sweepstakes winnings or communications, if you opt to receive them.
- Help protect against illegal activity on the Website.
- Make suggestions and customize your experience, including advertisements.
- Provide you with location-based services, if allowed by you, such as nearby Artists and other personalized content.
- Ensure you are of required age.
- Give you notices about your account, including expiration and renewal notices.
- Enforce our terms, policies, and conditions.
- Notify you when Website updates are available, and of changes to any products or services we offer or provide though it.
- Improve the Website including product development.
- Send promotional materials from us or our affiliates and third-parties.
Disclosure of Your Information
We may disclose aggregated information about our users without restriction.
- To our subsidiaries and affiliates.
- To contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business who are bound by contractual obligations to keep personal information confidential and use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of our assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by us about our Website users is among the assets transferred.
- To third parties to market their products or services to you if you have not opted out of these disclosures. For more information, see Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information.
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it. For example, if you give us an email address to use the "email a friend" feature of our Website, we will transmit the contents of that email and your email address to the recipients.
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
- With your consent.
We may also disclose your personal information:
- To comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of us, our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information
We strive to provide you with choices regarding the personal information you provide to us. We have created mechanisms to provide you with the following control over your information:
- Non-Disclosure of Your Information to Third Parties, Except in Limited Circumstances. We do not sell or rent your personal information. We may share your personal information only in limited circumstances, such as to conduct our business, when legally required, or with your consent. The limited circumstances are: with service providers that help our business activities, co-branded products and services, legal requirements and protection of the Company and others, business transfers such as merger or acquisition, or with your consent.
- Promotional Offers from the Company. If you do not wish to have your email address/contact information used by the Company to promote our own or third parties' products or services, you can opt-out by checking the relevant box located on the form on which we collect your data (the registration form) or at any other time by logging into the Website and adjusting your user preferences in your account profile by checking or unchecking the relevant boxes or by sending us an email stating your request to email@example.com . If we have sent you a promotional email, you may send us a return email asking to be omitted from future email distributions.
- Targeted Advertising. If you do not want us to use information that we collect or that you provide to us to deliver advertisements according to our target-audience preferences, you can opt-out by adjusting your user preferences in your account profile by checking the relevant box in your user preferences, or by using the form at the top of this document. For this opt-out to function, you must have your browser set to accept browser cookies. We do not control third parties' collection or use of your information to serve interest- based advertising. However these third parties may provide you with ways to choose not to have your information collected or used in this way. You can opt out of receiving targeted ads from members of the Network Advertising Initiative ("NAI") on the NAI's website.
Accessing and Correcting Your Information
You can review and change your personal information by logging into the Website and visiting your account profile page.
You may also send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org to request access to, correct or delete any personal information that you have provided to us. We cannot delete your personal information except by also deleting your user account. We may not accommodate a request to change information if we believe the change would violate any law or legal requirement or cause the information to be incorrect.
Your California Privacy Rights
California Civil Code Section § 1798.83 permits users of our Website that are California residents to request certain information regarding our disclosure of personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please send an email to email@example.com.
We have implemented measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure. All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers behind firewalls. Any payment transactions will be encrypted using SSL technology.
The safety and security of your information also depends on you. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password for access to certain parts of our Website, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone. We urge you to be careful about giving out information in public areas of the Website like message boards. The information you share in public areas may be viewed by any user of the Website.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to our Website. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Website.